- Develop efficient technique on all 4 strokes plus starts & turns/speed over short distances/basic endurance on short distances/aerobic endurance on longer sustained swims
- Short rest interval training
- Nutrition and hydration, goals
- Develop and establish flexibility, Pre/Post swimming stretching
- Fun, Friendship and Fitness
- Swim 200m Freestyle : Good start, turns and kick 5m u/water at start.
- Swim 200m Backstroke: Good start, turns and finish. 5m u/water at start.
- Swim 200m Breaststroke: Good start, turns and finish. 5m u/water at start.
- Swim 100m Butterfly: Good start, turn and finish. 5m u/water at start.
- Swim 200m IM: Using correct technique and good starts and turns.
- Kick 200m Freestyle Under 4.15
- Kick 400m IM
- Demonstrate 4x25m dive start freestyle sprints
Silver Squad Training Sessions
Please refer to club news and club calendar for training times – revised schedule due to COVID 19